According to eastern philosophy, spring is the most auspicious season to shift your surrounding energy by releasing all that no longer serves you and allowing the new vibrant energy to flow freely within and around your space. This is most effective when it’s achieved on all energetic levels of Being; emotionally, mentally, physically and environmentally. It’s the releasing of your past and excess baggage while simultaneously, sowing and nurturing your seeds of desire with specific goals and intentions for your present and future experiences. This is you energetically co-creating your overall desired vision and Living the Life of YOUR Dreams with purpose and passion.
Many of us have a tendency to clutter, or to hold onto EVERYTHING to the point of creating both tangible and intangible forms of energetic blockages. By doing this, we are vibrationally reflecting out to the Universe a sense of being overwhelmed, feeling stuck, no longer having control or can keep up, it says you are no longer appreciative of what you have or where you are, you experience feelings of boredom, addictions, or depression, and energetically you begin obstructing the vibrational flow of ease for anything new to come in.
The Universe does not have a sense of humor, as there are no shades of gray when it comes to energy. There is only light and darkness, and in each moment of every day we are contributing to one or the other. We are either contributing to the highest good of all in light; which is cleanliness and organization, health, love, peace, prosperity, creative expression, laughter and joy. Or we are contributing to the lowest energy of all in shadow or darkness; which is clutter and disarray, poverty, famine, illness, war, separation, and fear. De-cluttering your space is a great way to increase your vibrational energy both personally and environmentally for your cherished good, and collectively for the highest-good of ALL, as ultimately we are all ONE.
Here are a few things you can do to shift your personal energy and the energy around you …
Raising your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy can be achieved by:
- Take a swim in the ocean or a salt water bath. A great recipe to cleanse your aura and detoxify your body of toxins and impurities is by mixing 1 pound of Baking Soda and 1 pound of Epson Salt in equal parts and soaking for 15-20 minutes. Be sure to drink plenty of water afterwards to rehydrate your body.
- Walking barefoot in the grass or hugging a tree. Incorporating plants and fresh cut flowers throughout your space especially, those from your garden offer the highest vibrational energy.
- Juicing, eating fresh fruits and vegetables (whenever possible from your own geographical area) and drinking 6-8 oz glasses of water daily.
- Meditating, yoga, stretching, exercising, walking, dancing, getting a full body massage and pampering yourself on a regular basis.
- Implementing your creative expression through writing, singing, playing an instrument, painting, drawing, photography, gardening, sewing or other creative avenues.
- Speaking only kindness to yourself and others. Seeing yourself in the highest light. Believing in yourself. Offering forgiveness to yourself and others. Loving yourself and being good to yourself on all levels of Being.
- Expanding your inner-circle by connecting and collaborating with other like-minded and heart centered people.
Raising the vibrational energy of your environment (your home, office and vehicles) can be achieved by:
- Removing: If you don’t use it then consider selling it, donating it or giving it away. Only keep the items you absolutely love.
- Organizing: Organize each room and create functional spaces starting with your closets, drawers, cabinets and storage areas.
- Cleansing: Your space from top to bottom. Steam clean your carpets, drapery and soft furniture. Put a fresh coat of paint on the walls.
- Clearing: Your space by belling and smudging. Incorporate the natural elements of water, fire, plants, fresh cut flowers, rocks and stones. Implement fung shui principles.
May you enjoy the benefits of your spring cleaning projects knowing, that it will raise your vibrational energy and put you more into alignment of Living the Life of YOUR Dreams with purpose and passion! Namaste’
Published in the Spring, 2014 Issue
SIMPLE STEPS REAL CHANGE MAGAZINE